Theatre Seating Chart
- The chart below is our standard seating arrangement. Specific events may have alternate seating availability to accommodate specific production needs.
- Note that blue dots indicate seats that are available.
- The forward section (tables 10-12 and 20-23) are on the same level as our lobby entrance, so are the most accessible for wheelchair access.
- If you have a group of more than 4 patrons, when you make your reservation you will be able to select seats at adjacent tables.
- If there are empty seats at your table, we will generally restrict sales of those seats unless we begin to reach capacity and no other tables are available. At that point, we combine parties at individual tables (ie Two couples may be seated together at a table for 4.)